We have been fortunate that no-one from our team has been tested positive for COVID-19. We have been in lockdown since March 20 2020. Our Production facilities, and vendors have also been in lockdown.
As we get closer to resuming operations, we are taking the following precautions as and when they become necessary:
1) We have suspended production till an official go-ahead is received.
2) We are shipping out products that have been inspected, washed and packed more than two months ago, and have been untouched during lockdown.
3) We are operating with bare minimum staff, for only three hours a day.
4) We are enforcing social distancing within our premises as recommended by the authorities.
5) We are providing the necessary sanitation requirements to our team members while entering, exiting, and while in our facilities - masks, hand sanitizers etc.
6) We are ensuring sanitisation of orders when they are shipped. We urge you to do the same when you receive your orders.
We will keep updating this page with further updates as and when available.