SIZING CHART (based on body measurements in inches)
The Verge is the next step in Triathlon performance. The quick-wick fabric takes moisture away from the skin, and keeps you dry and light. The unique four-way stretchable knit and the tested tight fit allows free range of motion during swim-bike-run. The wide hem band grips the legs to hold the shorts in place. A comfortable waistband with a drawstring ensures your swim bike and run remain comfortable.The reflective logos provide safety and visibility. With the Verge, apace introduces the Berenis Cancun Triathlon pad. Designed in Italy, and made from high density foam, the Cancun pad takes apace Triathlon performance to the next level.
FABRIC AND CARE
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex knitted fabric
- 4-way stretch
- Machine wash cold
- No iron on print
- Do not wring
FIT AND FEATURES
- Form fit
- Hemline above knee
- Mid rise
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Firm and comfortable womens specific gel pad
- Overlocked seams for smooth finishing and to prevent chafing
BERENIS CANCUN TRIATHLON PAD
- Good protection for triathlons, good for indoor use.
- Protection, Comfort and Freedom of movement for swim/bike/run .
- Very light weight construction with pre-molded wings.
- Very soft Premio surface fabric.
- High breathability and quick dry due to superfine microfibre fabric and perforated reticulated foam.
- Ideal for cycling, running and swimming.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.