Cycling Jersey | Mens | Snug-fit | Chase | Lime
The Chase jersey provides a snug fit with a full construction in lightweight, quick-wicking knitted fabric. The Chase features raglan fitted sleeves with hem-bands that hold the sleeves in place and standard premium features such as a snag-free YKK zipper, gripper elastic on the hem, reflective piping, and three back pockets. The Chase is the ideal all-weather racing and training jersey for Indian conditions.
FABRIC AND CARE
- Full Construction: 100% Polyester Knitted Fabric
- Moisture Management
- Machine wash cold
- No iron on print
FIT AND FEATURES
- Snug fit
- Fitted raglan sleeves with hem-bands
- Full YKK Zipper
- Elasticated hemline with soft gripper elastic
- Asymmetric front and back length
- Three elasticated open pockets at back
- Reflective stripes on both sides of pocket
- Overlock and flat locked seams for smooth finishing and to prevent chafing
- Sublimation Designs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi I am confused in deciding the size for the cycling tshirt. Usually my size is L for shirts (chest size 42) but actual chest size is 38. Given that one needs a snug fit, I wonder if I should choose medium or even small. I choose M for the tri shorts (waist 32) and am feeling S might have been a better fit. As a reference point, I wear a L Apace Radstrong Jersey, which gives an easy fit. So maybe I should go for M size? Thanks
For waist 32, select an S trishorts. It should fit well.
For chest 38, select an M jersey in the Chase or Breakaway which will give you a snug fit.